The inventors from the past generations might be even crazier than us. Given the limited technology, these outrageous and even dangerous inventions were patented and advertised for public consumer use.
1. I can imagine splinters jutting through and poking the skin.
2. Did they even think why would any man want to “slenderize” that part?
3. Bicycle sewing machine – a dangerous way to sew, unless you are performing for a circus.
4. For less than $3 losers can have a stuffed girl’s head to keep them company.
5. I wonder what were the side effects.
6. Chain smoker’s hat cannot be worn during rainy season.
7. A zippered brief might just cut the “action” when he’s ready for it.
8. The product action is being advertised more than its original purpose as can be seen by the red letters.
9. This would have been a really nice toy.
10. No promises here. It still is being developed for tomorrow.
11. Floatees might have created a lot of wedgies!
12. Just be careful not to sneeze!
13. Indeed, it was a good invention for a clown.
14. Dimples look creepier than cute with this concept.
15. This invention is not strange anymore. There are life-sized printed pillows like these today.
16. What a name for a game!
18. Real meat for three-week old babies – so moms can immediately go back to work and stop breastfeeding.
19. “It’s almost like having another lover there with the two of you.” Threesome with the rug, huh?
20. An excuse to have whiskey at any time of the day.
21. A “beautifier” that looks like a torture device.
22. Practicing to be a sharp-shooter using flies as targets.
23. If it doesn’t work, you can still use it as a costume.
24. Imagine having a machine to stroke you hair before sleeping…Problem is, who will turn it off?
25. This looks painful.
26. Encourage children to watch the beauty of atomic disintegration of radioactive materials right before their eyes. Now we know where the terrorist generation comes from!
27. I think this was developed into a more advanced and functional design.
28. The suds and the soup created in one appliance!
29. Maybe this design was Star Wars-inspired.
30. Save the craziest for last…