Knockoffs are everywhere. Toys with famous characters are probably the most common victims of bootlegging. These examples of really bad copycat versions of famous characters may get you to raise your eyebrows at first, but as you go through the list, you may end up hysterically laughing.
1. Master who?
2. There seems to be a strange alliance here.
3. A mutation!
4. and where is Toy Special 1 and 2?
5. Uhm… NO.
6. 3-in-1 Character mash-up, what more can you ask for?
7. Where are the Avengers?
8. Aside from the name, please help me understand why the “ladies’ room” sign is down there.
9. Can’t decide which cartoon series? You can have them both.
10. Oooh…maybe the donkey turns into a Demon at midnight.
11. Introducing “Big Fella!”
12. So, Darth Vader went into this other universe…
14. It’s so special.
15. Snow White and that Super Wonderful Mario in one game
16. Oh, hi there, Robert!
17. Unfortunately Batman was absent, so he sent a substitute.
18. Phoebe is my other name.
19. Now this is getting messed up. Who are you again?
20. Maybe because the old turtles have retired
21. With the “Sense of Right Alliance,” what else can go wrong?
22. When Jame Spader wears this suit, he turns into Spaderman…quite logical.
23. His Majesty, King Tooly.
24. Space Boys may be related to Toy Special, don’t you think so?
25. At least he can settle it amicably. No need for a sword then.
26. What is this? AstroHomer?