1. make to-go salads in mason jars
2. Use lettuce as a delicious safety net when eating tacos
3.Slice your hot dogs in a spiral-fashion before cooking them.
4. Create your own to-go taco salad by putting taco fixings in a bag of Fritos.
5. Waffle irons aren’t just for waffles. Try reheating pizza in them.
6. You can also make hash browns in waffle irons
7. try adding bacon to your cinnamon rolls before baking. It’s Really tasty!
8. Make French toast by putting some crumbled up cereal in the egg yolk you use.
9. Crunched up cookies + milk + ice cube tray = best iced coffee ever.
10. If you own a fancy knife, it’s time to use it at birthday parties.
11. Make sandwiches like a boss.
12. If you like eating in the car, prevent messes by putting the condiments in the drink carriers.
13. Store-bought pastry dough can be filled with pretty much anything, then baked. You can make empanadas or turnovers whenever you want.
14. Buy a loaf of bakery bread, slice it up, put cheese and herbs in it and then bake it in the oven. Now you have some awesome cheesy bread.
15. Dip your Oreos in milk, then freeze them. This frozen treat is so tasty you might faint.
16. Dip your cooked bacon in pancake batter, then make those pancakes. You will thank us later.
17. Slice up a baked potato and fill it up with cheese and toppings before baking it. praise the lord.
18. If you have the patience to skewer hot dogs with noodles, you’re going to love the result.